Housing and Community Development

Mobilehome Renewal

Enter Decal Number

Enter Decal Number

Enter your Decal Number to start Renewal Process.

Before you begin, you must:

  1. Have already reported any change of your mailing address or the location address of the mobilehome or commercial modular to the department.

  2. Have one of the following credit cards:   Mastercard   Visa

  3. Have the Decal number for your mobilehome or commercial modular.

Decal #


Mobilehome Renewal — Enter Decal Number

Housing and Community Development — Sun Aug 02 13:27:12 PDT 2015

Email questions about your renewal process to: Renewals@hcd.ca.gov
Return to the HCD Home Page
Submit Housing Comments via the HCD Comments Form
Business, Consumer Services and Housing Agency's Home Page